Job Role: Junior – Intermediate
Duration: Permanent Position
Open Vantage is looking for a Full Stack Developer.
Main Skills Needed:
Testing: Selenium, SOAPUI, Fiddler, Chai, JSunit, Mocha.
Building and Deployment: Jenkins
Quality Assurance: SonarQube
Monitoring: New Relic, App Manager, Sentry, Bugsnag, Google Analytics.
- Provide firsthand analysis and investigation for production environment concerns.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Strong focus on robust service-orientated design, compelling user experience, and client satisfaction
- Understand the organization strategy and relay it to the team and its deliverables.
- Drive to continuously improve efficiency.
- Participate in technology decisions for solutions.
- Work with the strategic analyst team to elicit requirements.
- Ensure that deliverables are in line with business needs.
- Strive toward a zero-defect count in deliverables and eliminate re-work.
- Ensure that deliverables are delivered in a way which maximizes user experience, system performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Implement best practice and agreed standards.
- Ensure that the release and defect management process and policies are followed.
- Assist with production support where necessary and ensure defect management process is followed.
- Ensure incidents are dealt with effectively, efficiently, and according to the policy and procedures.
- Ensure communication to stakeholders and team members is clear and professional.
- Continuously improve your knowledge by growing and developing yourself
- Assist people where necessary.
- Maintain sustainable operational / delivery partnerships with all stakeholders.
- Minimum Matric
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Information Systems qualification advantageous.
- Recent working experience delivering projects using Agile SDLC principles (Scrum and Kanban)
- 5+ years of hands-on Development experience across all application development layers.